Authors are invited to submit theirs papers in English of up to 8 double
column pages, presenting the results of original research or
innovative practical applications relevant to the conference.
Short works, up to 4 pages, will be presented in poster sessions,
may be submitted as short papers representing work in progress
or suggesting possible research direction. All papers should be submitted via the EasyChair system .
* Regular Papers: Camera-ready papers should NOT be longer than 8 pages.
* Short Papers: Camera-ready papers should NOT be longer than 4 pages.
* Both regular and short papers should be in PDF
or ACM Proceedings format (Word/LaTeX). Templates could be
Selected papers presented at the conference will be published after further improvement and
revision at Special Issues in IEEE Access, WCMC, Oxford The Computer Journal, IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing, IET Intelligent Transport Systems, along with 5 other SCI/SCIE journals
* The submissions are generally reviewed for relevance with the conference scope, novelty against current state of the art, significance of the research contribution and English language.
* IMCOM research papers are reviewed using a single-blind review process managed through EasyChair. Each paper is reviewed independently by three reviewers, and assigned reviewers submit their anonymous reviews through EasyChair.
* IMCOM TPC then select the papers for conference proceeding based on reviewers score and comments.