Authors are invited to submit theirs papers in English, presenting the results of original research or innovative practical applications relevant to the conference. Research findings can be submitted as full papers, whereas ongoing research results can be submitted as short papers which will be presented in poster or short oral sessions. All paper submissions must be done electronically using the Easychair submission system..
* Regular papers should be from 10 to 20 pages.
* Short papers should be from 6 to 9 pages.
Note: Authors must submit PDF and editable version of their papers (Word/Latex). Also, all papers must follow Springer proceedings format. Templates could be downloaded from below or you can find them at the Springer website.
* The submissions are generally reviewed for relevance with the conference scope, novelty against current state of the art, significance of the research contribution and English language.
* IMCOM research papers are reviewed using a single-blind review process managed through EasyChair. Each paper is reviewed independently by three reviewers, and assigned reviewers submit their anonymous reviews through EasyChair.
* IMCOM TPC then select the papers for conference proceeding based on reviewers score and comments.